Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Ad Campaign (Rough Sketches)


These are two images that I am currently working on for my design class. The premise of this assignment is to create two new and original advertising campaigns for an existing company. The company I chose is Java City and my main focus of this campaign is humor. The subject of this campaign is a cup with the Java City logo on it with some type of prop and text associated with the prop.

The first image is a Java City cup emmitting heat with the words "Global Warming" above the cup. Something I'm deciding on adding to the image is a small earth floating above the cup, receiving the warmth from the coffee.

The second is the Java City cup wrapped with a pair of panties, either a thong or a G-String. The idea I had with this ad is that it is geared mainly towards an 18 - 25 year old male demographic. This is an ad that one would find in GQ or Esquire. The image is supposed to impose "seduction" onto the reader as well as making any guy who sees it laugh out loud or muster a small chuckle (if they're that much of a prude)

No comments: